The simple fact is, we can't do what we do without the help of our wonderful supporters. As a result of your help, hundreds of dogs that were homeless, starving, unwanted, injured or badly treated have been given a second chance in loving homes. Every pound you raise for us makes a difference.
Homes for Hounds is very much a hand-to-mouth operation with little in the bank to cover our short-term activity. Our limited budget has an impact on what we can provide for the dogs in our care, and restricts the amount we can do for the dogs out there that need our help.
Could you help us to ensure our ongoing work by making a regular monthly donation?
- £5 a month covers the cost of a meal for ten of our dogs
- £10 a month pays for a week's meals for a dog with special dietary requirements
- £20 a month ensures a kennel is clean and comfortable
- £30 a month helps to cover the inevitable vet bills
- £50 a month enables us to use our van to rescue a dog or take a dog to its new home
We also welcome one-off donations
These may be the results of individual fundraising efforts, corporate sponsorship or be made in memory of a loved person or animal. These funds are vital when the unplanned emergency rescues or the inevitable trips to the vet occur. We are more than happy to publicise and acknowledge these donations in a number of ways, depending on the circumstances of the donation and your wishes.